You’re the proud owner of a Dassi, let us help you care for it.
Dassi bikes are built for you, to ensure you are comfortable and the ride is smooth. So to keep up this high level of performance we recommend that your Dassi is regularly serviced by our trained professionals.
Routine maintenance with us will ensure that your bike is fitted with genuine Dassi parts by our Dassi Service technicians who service each bike as if it’s their own.
Your Dassi is a finely tuned high-performance machine that deserves to be kept in a race ready condition and knowing how your bike has been manufactured, we are uniquely positioned to help you with any improvements you may wish to make.
Having your bike serviced by Dassi enables us to provide a full Dassi service passport. This will detail the history of the work completed on your Dassi, helping with diagnosis and providing precise information for insurance purposes.
We provide two options, Cat1 and Cat2, and recommend that your Dassi should be serviced once annually.
High usage bikes should alternate between CAT2 and CAT1 services every six months. Low mileage bikes should undergo a rotation of CAT2/CAT2/CAT1 (yr1/yr2/yr3).
Cat2 – £80 + parts
- Tyres & rims checked for wear/damage & inflated to correct pressure
- Hubs checked for wear & adjusted
- Chain checked for wear & lubricated
- Gears tuned
- Brakes checked for wear, operation & adjusted
- Headset adjusted
- Bottom bracket checked & adjusted
- Full wash
- Full report covering work carried out and any advisories
CAT1 – £150 + parts
Your Dassi will have all components removed right down to the bare frame & forks.
- Full wash, degrease & inspection of every component
- The frame, forks, frame threads, bearing seats & fittings will be inspected
At this point one of our Cytech qualified technicians will contact you and discuss the options before your Dassi will be meticulously rebuilt.
- Wheels trued & spoke tension checked
- Gears tuned
- Brakes adjusted
- Full polish and detailing of frame
- Extensive report covering work carried out and any advisories
Once the service is complete you can ride away with confidence, knowing that your Dassi has been thoroughly examined by our qualified mechanic who cares about the performance of your Dassi just as much as you do.