Our Time Trial (TT) bike is individually hand-built and finished to order. The TT bicycle brings aerodynamic design, which is customisable to be as unique a its rider.
For stunning aesthetics, and supercharged performance, choose the Dassi DRC Limited II.
- Aerodynamic frame geometry
- Customiseable stem (IP Pending)
- Full internal cable routing
- Toray 800 Carbon
- BSA or BB30
- Di2 Compatible
- Double seat clamp adjustment on an aero seat post
- Integrated seat post clamp
- 2kg for frame & forks
- Aero integrated brakes to support clean air
- Twin bottle cages
- Customiseable paint finish
- Designed in the UK
- Part manufactured in the UK
- Sizes 50,52,54,56,58cm
- For amateurs and pros, prices starting from £3,750
Your wheels keep you moving, no matter your discipline. The Dassi team can advise you on the best for your needs and budget – whether extra hardy or super light.
We carefully select and hand-build our aerodynamically designed Time Trial bikes to your exact measurements. An array of adjustments, including an extendable stem, provide a whole new level of fitment.
Push yourself to peak performance – on the track or on your commute – with our selection of pedals, handpicked to meet your individual requirements.
Using the data captured during your bike fit, we’ll establish the correct crank length and gear ratios for you – and then equip your machine with parts from the world’s biggest bicycle brands.
Dassi is driven by detail. When fitting your handlebars, we’ll examine your flexibility, core strength and more to ensure we set up your bike to give you the best possible output.